Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daily Quiz

I skimp when buying:
Everything, for the most part. I cut my shorts, I wear things over and over.... Being broke in college is a drag... but a necessity in character building?

I splurge when buying:
Perfume, coats, and bags

I always break this fashion rule:
I tend to religiously rock the "Blavy".... I think Vogue confirmed it was okay... a while ago.

I never break this fashion rule:
Short skirts and high heels will forever be a no-no.

Must-have item for Summer 2009:
Acid washed cut-offs, heathered V-necks, brightly colored sneakers, and a healthy tan

Favorite store:
Urban Outfitters, Rumors, Forever 21

Style icon:
Alexa Chung

Most cherished accessory:
Confidence!

Favorite item of clothing:
Worn in skinny jeans, My perfect black dress

Favorite "fashion-y" movie:
Breakfast At Tiffany's

Guilty pleasure:
The exact same cardigan in a rainbow of colors.

Describe your personal style:
laid back... and pretty Richmond.

I feel best wearing...
pretty underthings

Personal style quirk:
Bumps and bruises from EVERYTHING I do, one-eyed snake necklace

Most overrated item:
expensive sunglasses. Why splurge when I get the same thing for $6?

Most underrated item:
Pencil Skirts... perfect for every occassion!

Most stylish city:
Oslo

When I was high school I wore...
Freshman year: Jeans, Chucks, and a sweatshirt... how embarrassing
Sophomore year: American Eagle.
Junior year: Jeans and simple shirts
Senior year: Jeans, flats, and boring shirts.

Let's just say, my fashionable side poked through as I moved away from home....

Shine your own shoes?
Never needed a shine... though I've always been tempted by the booth at Union Station.

Favorite fashion magazine:
Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, and Lucky

Perfume
:
Chanel No. 5, and Givenchy Amarige

I always dress my best for...
Work, Interviews, and dinners out with the boyfriend.


Via: The Vie En Ginger
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Emma Aubry Roberts said...

I thought you were stylish in high school. Just saying.