Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Picks 2008: Part Un

While my mind is still in the "Broke as shit" mentality, I realized today that I actually have some money saved from the summer! I think that keeping my "poor" mentality is a good thing, because there are some awesome picks out there for Fall. Here's my list of the things I would buy if I didn't have financial responsibilities.



American Apparel


American Apparel
American Apparel

Urban Outfitters
(I love this paired with the black leggings, and I'm a sucker for rolled up sleeves for a casual look. I would wear this going out to a party, mos def!)
Urban Outfitters
I love the idea of feathered head bands. Whether I can pull them off is another story, however.
Urban Outfitters
I am O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D obsessed with scarves! I love the fall colors in this one.

Urban Outfitters
Marc by Marc Jacobs
I spotted this little beauty when I went to Saks Fifth Avenue back home. Astronomically out of my price range, but something lovely to think about. (The inside is lined with deep purple velvet, which plays up the blueish gray exterior.)

Longchamp
Much more practical considering my money situation. I already have it in black, but my love for purple, and the fact that it is this year's color, this item makes the top of my list.
JCrew
I'm Jonesin' for a peacoat this winter, and the crisp white is extraordinary. But how would I keep it clean?

JCrew
I'm obsessed with JCrew. it's a step outside of my typically alternative style, but I'm a sucker for well made oxfords and cashmere sweaters. I love the ruffle detail on the cardigan (It's almost military, isnt it?) So easy, yet so classy.

JCrew
Love this look. I absolutely adore it. Love the shoes!

Urban Outfitters
fashion glasses are typically found a scene parties where kids are drinking gin and tonics out of kids play cups (Actual situation I encountered). Smart, classy, alternative. This pair only costs $14, so definitely a steal. American Apparel usually has nice ones, but they are $50+, and just a little too big for my face. These however remind me of Rivers Cuomo, and in turn, Buddy Holly.

1 comment:

Abby said...

wow i love alllllllll of it :)