Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First venture in internet shopping

Is it weird that I've never purchased anything online? I'm wary of wrong sizes and the whole return nightmare.

BUT.

I made an exception and treated myself to the snake charm necklace and the trendy glasses in the Fall '08 posts below.


I'm excited! I also want to get a v-neck t-shirt from American Apparel, but it was going to run up to $30 plus the $40 I paid for the Urban stuff, so I think that's going to have to wait!



I've been thinking about doing an "On The Street: Richmond" once a week or so (because I don't have the balls to do it every day), and I could feature some fashion students and such. Christina and I had talked about doing blogs with that idea, only she would do Williamsburg and I would do Richmond. Definitely something to consider.

No comments: