Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Sweet, Sweet feeling when you open your mailbox

I received my Urban Outfitters package today in the mail! However, when I pulled out my purchases I was a little surprised.

I know the style is oversized.... but part me thinks that these are just too big.....
I'll be wearing them out to ridiculous dance parties... and hey.... maybe I'll use them for Halloween, but the size they're at, I'm thinking casual wear just isn't so.






What do you think?
comments, PLEASE.

6 comments:

Christina said...

:/ too big!

Z said...

:(

ugh

Christina said...

I meant too big to wear all the time. I think they might be really cool with a special outfit, or event, like you said.

Abby said...

this is going to sound terrible....but all i can think of is urkle!

Z said...

hahaha.

I should do that for halloween.


I think my consensus is to return them and continue my search for a better pair.

Abby said...

seriously that would be a GREAT halloween costume! do it!